Assistant Shop Manager
If you have experience in management and know your way around a shop, we could have just the career for you. The World’s Largest Truckstop’s Truck Service Center is currently seeking an Assistant Shop Manager to join our management team. Assistant Shop Manager duties include: being friendly and helpful to customers, controlling operating expenses, ensuring high employee morale and maintaining a fun, clean and safe place to work! The Assistant Manager is required to work a flexible schedule with varying hours that may include some holidays and weekends.
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be friendly and decisive
• Must have a sense of urgency and be self motivated
• Experience with managing a staff including mechanics
• Experience conducting product inventories
• Excellent organizational skills
• Mathematical skills
• Diesel Mechanic experience a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company insurance requirements
Drug screen, physical, and background check required.