As a Stocker for Kenly 95 Petro, you will play a key role in the success of the store as well as make the first impression for our customers! This job requires strong attention to detail and excellent customer service. Is this you?
- Receives, stores, stocks and merchandises all products.
- Prepares and displays appropriate product signage.
- Cuts cases and stacks merchandise.
- Front shelves and maintain a presentable department at all times.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Assists customers outside of the Grocery department, at the direction of store management, with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous customer service.
- Handles positive customer and vendor relations. Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity and in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand for an entire 8 hour shift, meal break included.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Computer knowledge is a plus!
- Retail experience is a plus, 1 year preferred.
- Must be friendly, courteous and tactful and maintain composure in dealing with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Basic reading and good communication skills.
- Must frequently reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Good attendance is a must.
Background and drug test required upon hire.