Wendy’s Assistant Manager
KENLY 95 PETRO is seeking a qualified Assistant Manager to help run Wendy’s located in our newly EXPANDED food court.
The Assistant Manager must be motivated, capable of working in a fast paced environment and detailed oriented. The Wendy’s Assistant Manager will be responsible for: ensuring 100% guest satisfaction, implementation of Company policies and Wendy’s policies, training all employees, motivating staff, food inventory, maintaining high food quality and cost control.
This is a great opportunity to start a career at a newly remodeled facility and a company that cares about your growth and development!
Drug screen and background check required.
- Friendly and helpful
- Must have 1-2 years experience as an assistant manager of a quick serve restaurant.
- Must have experience managing employees
- Must be available to work various shifts (24 hour facility)
- 50-55 hour work week–5 day work week
- Must have knowledge of managing labor and food cost
- Ability to train out of state for 4-6 weeks
- Understand the importance of Customer Service
- Driven by success
- High School Diploma required–some college preferred