Wendy’s Assistant Manager
The Oak Grove 70 Petro Truckstop is currently seeking an energetic Wendy’s Assistant Manager to work in our fast paced food court that consists of Dairy Queen and Wendy’s. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent team, continue building your career and expand your food service and management knowledge. A few things we can always promise: a safe working environment and a benefit package that includes 401K with a company match!
- Create an experience that every customer will seek to repeat.
- Train and educate new team members to our culture, standards and operations.
- Supervise and guide kitchen culinary staff— cooks, dishwashers to ensure consistency with all food products.
- Prepare and adjust schedule for dishwashers and line cooks to meet demands of our customers.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding sanitation and sanitary food handling.
- Assist with ordering and inventory management.
- Accountability with the P&L
- Must be knowledgeable in training front of house employees as well
- Control costs by training and educating team members and fellow managers.
- Create a fun, safe and energetic working environment.
- 1-3 years of experience working as an Assistant Manager.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize a cost effective buffet.
- Must have considerable knowledge in food preparation, presentation and portion control.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Life Insurance after 90 days
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Employees discounts…..even on GAS!!
- Paid weekly
- Bonus structure
- Family owned company
- AND Tuition Assistance up to $1500 a year!
Drug screen and background check required upon hire.