Job Posting: Iron Skillet Assistant Manager
The Oak Grove 70 Petro Truckstop is currently seeking an energetic Assistant Manager to work in our fast paced full service Iron Skillet Restaurant. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent team. The Assistant Manager will work both in the Front and Back of the house.
- Create an experience that every customer will seek to repeat.
- Train and educate new team members to our culture, standards and operations.
- Supervise and guide kitchen culinary staff— cooks and dishwashers to ensure consistency with all food
- Prepare and adjust schedule for dishwashers and line cooks to meet demands of our customers.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding sanitation and sanitary food handling.
- Must be knowledgeable in training front of house employees as well
- Create a fun, safe and energetic working environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Assistant Manager.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize a cost effective buffet.
- Must have considerable knowledge in food preparation, presentation and portion control.
Background Check. Drug Screen Required. EOE.
Title: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Typical Work Week: 45-50 hours (24/7/365 operation)
Management Style: Working/hands on