Iron Skillet Assistant Restaurant General Manager
The Oak Grove 70 Petro Truckstop is currently seeking an energetic Assistant Restaurant General Manager to work in our fast paced full service Iron Skillet Restaurant. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent team and start a brand new year on the right foot. Oak Grove 70 Truckstop is family owned and operated. The Assistant Restaurant General Manager will work both in the front and back of the house.
- Create an experience that every customer will seek to repeat.
- Train and educate new team members to our culture, standards and operations.
- Supervise and guide kitchen culinary staff— cooks and dishwashers to ensure consistency with all food
- Prepare and adjust schedule for dishwashers and line cooks to meet demands of our customers.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding sanitation and sanitary food handling.
- Must be knowledgeable in training front of house employees as well
- Create a fun, safe and energetic working environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Assistant Manager.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize a cost effective buffet.
- Must have considerable knowledge in food preparation, presentation and portion control.
Background check and drug screen required.