Job Posting: Maintenance
The Oak Grove 70 Truckstop is currently seeking a maintenance and grounds technician. This maintenance technician should be able to complete daily tasks and manage multiple day to day tasks. This candidate should have a skill set in the following: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry skills, phone systems and commercial equipment. We are looking for a positive, self-starting, friendly individual to join our team. This individual will be responsible for keeping the operation safe, in good repair and clean. Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Have a mechanical skill set is a must
- Safety first mindset
- Ability to manage multiple projects & keep timelines to completion
- Background of working knowledge of: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, equipment maintenance and phone systems is preferred.
- Must be committed to 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Task orientated individual with understanding of problem solving techniques
- Strong communication skill set to inform and explain repairs needed.
- Must be very flexible and ability to take on new challenges when company direction changes.
- Self-starter attitude with ability to adapt when changes arise.
- 45 to 50 hours per week.
This is a full time opening with benefits and paid weekly.
Oak Grove 70 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug screen, Physical and Background check required.