Wendy’s Shift Supervisor
Is your 2019 full of personal goals and achievements? Are one of your goals to land a career with the right company that allows you to grow in your management career, seek a flexible schedule and work with a team of dedicated managers? If so, we have the right opportunity available at Oak Grove 70 Petro. We are currently seeking a highly self-driven Shift Supervisor to run quality shifts and drive sales and profit performance for Wendy’s located in the food court. This role assists in the daily operation to ensure profitability through outstanding guest service.
- Set up shift assignments
- Preform pre-shift huddles
- Make daily decisions to ensure product quality, cleanliness, and a safe working atmosphere.
- Supervise and training of crew members.
- Knowing and understanding proper cash handling procedures.
- Understanding of cost control procedures.
- Must be able to work 30-40 hours a week.
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a fast food restaurant as crew trainer or shift supervisor.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift objects up to 25 pounds and assist in team lifting of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Planning, organizational skills, ability to multi task, attention to detail, and high energy level are a must!
- Background check and drug screen required upon successful hire.
Drug test and background check required upon successful hire.