– Receiving and Prescreening Applicants
– Pre-Interviews, background checks, and pre-employment drug testing
– Coordinate employee orientation
– Conduct and facilitate customer service training
– Safety training and documentation
– Operational training
– 401(k) and benefit enrollment/counseling
– Employee databases
– Assist in coordinating community events
– Traveling to and recruit as a representative to job/career fairs
– Must relate well with others. Be willing to help customers and fellow employees when needed.
– Communicate effectively.
– Expresses and generates enthusiasm about the company.
– Dresses according to company policy and present themselves in a professional manner.
– 1-2 years related experience
– OR relevant two-four year education/training (Human Resources (HR) Management, Business Management)
Joplin 44 Petro Benefits:
– Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life/Short Term Disability Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid vacations after 1 year of service, Employee Discounts, Flexible Schedule, Competitive Pay, Opportunity for advancement, Fun work environment.
Apply online at joplin44.com/careers
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time