CAT Scale Company is taking applications for future openings.
Our Maintenance Crews consist of two people who will travel across the nation and into Canada to our 1,800 scales. You will travel for 6-8 weeks at a time traveling between scales to work on anything from painting to minor electrical repairs. Maintenance Crews must have a class B CDL or the ability to obtain. We are seeking self-starters with the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Experience with: cleaning, painting, minor electrical, welding, and troubleshooting is helpful.
- Must be able to travel for 6-8 weeks nationwide and into Canada.
- Class B CDL/Ability to obtain
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Great opportunity for a married couple
All qualified candidates will have to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Travel the US and Canada
- 1.5 days off for every 7 worked
- Full Service Truck Provided
- Excellent medical, dental, life insurance
- Per Diem
- Clothing Allowance and Tuition Assistance!
- Great Salary
- 401(k) Retirement
CAT Scale Company is the world’s largest chain of Certified Automated Truck Scales with over 1,800 locations in the U.S. and Canada. We offer excellent pay and benefits to qualified people with positive attitudes and a talent for working with other people.