ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAINING PROGRAM
Engineered To Drive Success.
There are many opportunities at Iowa 80 Group! Our Assistant Manager Training program is designed to introduce you to our industry and to help you be successful. We provide you extensive one-on-one training with Iowa 80 leaders and give you the opportunities to gain useful knowledge and experience. After that, what road you take, and how you steer your career IS UP TO YOU!
Accelerate Your Career!
Get on the road to success. Are you motivated? Are you a positive person? Do you have a GREAT attitude? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you able to relocate? We promote based on performance, not seniority. So if you are looking to put your career in high gear, the Iowa 80 Assistant Manager Training Program is right for you. Your drive to succeed, supplemented with our training, will help you rise to the top.
Take The Wheel.
We start with orientation and then partner you with leaders to train at each department at our campus in Walcott, Iowa. You’ll work with and learn from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Is it easy? Not a chance. Does it work? Absolutely. Nearly all of our managers and corporate executives started out as Assistant Manager Trainees. What does that road look like?
- One year of structured training at Iowa 80 Group Headquarters in Walcott, Iowa. Depending on your strengths and what skills you have already gained in your career, you may spend more or less time in each department.
- Our Program is not easy. It isn’t meant to be. It is meant to teach and prepare you for the important role of leader and manager at Iowa 80 Group.
- After training, you will be relocated to one of our locations to take a management position.
- Our goal is to promote program participants to an Assistant Manager or Profit Center Manager.
- After you successfully complete training, you will direct your own career!