Iowa 80 Group Management Development Program
Accelerate Your Career!
Iowa 80 Group is currently seeking a customer service oriented individual for our Management Development Program. Manager Trainees must have a zest for customer service, excellent leadership skills and a drive to succeed.
Get on the Road to Success.
Are you motivated and have a positive attitude? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you able to relocate? We promote based on performance, not seniority. So if you are looking to put your career in high gear, the Iowa 80 Group Management Development Program is right for you. Your drive to succeed, supplemented with training, will help you climb to the top.
Take The Wheel.
We start with orientation and then hands-on training at our facility in Walcott, Iowa. You’ll work with and learn from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Does it work? Absolutely! Many of our managers started out in our Management Development Program. What does that road look like?
- One year of structured training at Iowa 80 Group Headquarters in Walcott, Iowa
- After training, you will be relocated to one of our 9 locations in a management position.
- Our goal is to promote program participants to an Assistant Manager or Profit Center Manager position upon completion of the program.
- After training, Management Development Program participants direct their own careers!
- Must be willing to relocate to anywhere in the US in next 12-18 months
- A strong work ethic and ability to work a flexible schedule
- Friendly, outgoing and customer service oriented
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
Management Development Program Training Outline:
Main Store (Retail) (12 Weeks)
- Extensive Customer Service Training
- Learn registers and POS Systems
- Learn products
- Work with Vendors
- Employee Management Relations
- Run shifts
- P & L’s
Fuel Center (8 Weeks)
- Fuel Desk
- Maintenance on pumps
- Ordering/inventory/food costs for the Blimpie Restaurant
- Work with vendors
- Money Handling
Service Center (8 Weeks)
- Parts Counter
- Write work orders
- Commissions & Payroll
- P & L’s
- Employee Relations
Other Profit Centers Include: Truckomat (8 Weeks), Maintenance/Housekeeping (4 Weeks), Museum (1 Week), Iowa80.com (8 Weeks), Headquarters (2 Weeks), and Special Projects (8 Weeks). Other things that occur during training are: trips to other locations, customer service classes and managerial skills training.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job then Iowa 80 is the perfect spot for you!
EOE. Pre-employment drug test, physical and background check required