Entry Level Bookkeeper
The World’s Largest Truckstop, Iowa 80 is currently seeking a full time Entry Level Bookkeeper. Iowa 80 Truckstop is a well-established company that has been in business since 1964 serving the professional truck driver as well as the motoring public. Your ability to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role is vital as is your desire to be part of a growing team that is focused on success!
- To ensure the cash, reconciliations and financial statements are correct and sent to the Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Complete daily sales projections
- Organize, review and complete daily sales reconciliation
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Partner with management team to implement all loss prevention procedures.
- Exhibit a positive and helpful attitude with business partners.
- Print and review all month end paperwork
- Minimum of a two year Associates Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or other related major. One to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communicate effectively and cheerfully with customers and co-workers
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- And Employee Discounts!
Background check and successful drug screen required.