Iowa 80 Group has a new opening in the Accounting Department as a Sales Auditor. This individual will hold a high level of accountability in providing our managers with the most accurate and timely sales information for them to manage their profit centers. This individual will do this by providing fast and friendly service, and accurate verification of sales information. Have you been looking for a new career that allows you more responsibility, to see a different side of a business, and experience personal growth? This might be the perfect opportunity for you within an Accounting Department to apply your knowledge, experience and education in the accounting field.
- Verify and audit the sales daily of each assigned department.
- Accurate daily posting of accounts receivable invoicing.
- Accurate daily posting of deposits.
- Ensure that cash, credit card, and other payments are paid and properly applied.
- Analyze payments, discounts, and coupons for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Review documentation for cash paid outs for reasonableness and propriety.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- Work with profit center managers and accounting managers to ensure the success of Iowa 80 Group.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Iowa 80 Group, Inc. Assistant Controller and Controller.
- Associates Degree in Accounting is a plus.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL or similar word processing and spreadsheet software is a plus.
- Well organized and disciplined, but also flexible when appropriate.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Must have a burning desire to learn and grow.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Life Insurance after 90 days day
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- Employee discounts….GAS too!
- Competitive wage
- Tuition assistance up to $1500 a year!
This will be a full time position, located at Walcott Headquarters, with a schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM. Background check and required drug test upon hire.