The Sleep Inn is currently seeking candidates for the Housekeeping Crew. This crew member will be responsible for ensuring clean and orderly guest rooms while providing GREAT customer service.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Remove and replace soiled linens and prepare rooms for guest arrivals
- Organize and replenish guestroom amenities
- Ability to stand and walk 90% of the time while servicing rooms
- Required to push cleaning cart and operate vacuums. Must be able to push or lift approximately 20 to 25 lbs
- The ability to deal effectively and interact with the customers and employees
We are a 24 hour operation. This person must have flexible work hours and must be able to work week ends and holidays.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. EOE