Wendy’s General Manager
The Kenly 95 Petro Truckstop is seeking a qualified General Manager to run our Wendy’s Training Store. Wendy’s is located in the NEWLY EXPANDED Food Court located inside the Kenly 95 Petro Truckstop. This General Manager will be motivated, capable of working in a fast paced environment and detailed oriented. This will be a great opportunity for the right individual who strives to have an ownership mentality.
The General Manager will be responsible for: ensuring 100% guest satisfaction, implementation of company policies and specific restaurant policies, training all employees, motivating staff, food inventory, maintaining high food quality and cost control.
This is a great opportunity to start a career at a newly remodeled facility and with a company that is growing in leaps and bounds!Job Requirements
- Must have 3-5 years experience as a General Manager of a QSR.
- Preferably as a training unit manager
- Must be available to work all hours
- 50-55 hour work week–5 day work week
- Must have experience maintaining labor and food cost
- Ability to train out of state for 4-6 weeks
- Understand the importance of Customer Service
- Driven by success
- High School Diploma required–some college preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work with vendors
- Proven ability to do profit & loss statements
Background check and drug test required.