Job Opening: Restaurant Management
The Joplin 44 PETRO food court is adding 2 new managers to our Management team. We have one Assistant Manager and one General Manager position available.
To be part of our management team you must be motivated, capable of working in a fast paced environment and detailed oriented. Our Management team is responsible for: ensuring 100% guest satisfaction, implementation of Company policies, training all employees, motivating staff, food inventory, maintaining high food quality and cost control.
EOE. Drug screen and background check required.
- Assistant Managers must have 1-2 years experience in a fast food establishment.
- General Managers must have 3-5 years experience managing at a fast food establishment.
- Must be available to work all shifts (24 hour facility)
- 50-55 hour work week–5 day work week
- Must have experience maintaining labor and food cost
- Ability to train out of state for 4-6 weeks
- Understand the importance of Customer Service
- Driven by success
- High School Diploma required–some college preferred